Our company guarantees the protection of personal data.
Below we present information on the principles of collecting, processing and using personal data in our company.
1. The controllers of personal data processed within the website is Premium Dystrybucja sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 82, 03-301 Warsaw.
Our data are protected in an appropriate way and in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR; Polish: RODO).
2. Data collected by email and via the contact form on the website will be processed by the Administrator for the purpose of making a return contact and to the extent resulting from the expectations of the client / contractor.
These data can also be processed for the purpose of:
– marketing own services
– sending commercial information by electronic means – with the consent of the customer
– newsletter and meiling subscription – with the consent of the customer
3. Personal data of the client / contractor will be shared or entrusted to other recipients (legal office, companies providing office management programs and IT tools used on websites), to the registration system and to affiliated entities with the data controller. The expected recipients of data are other entities that cooperate with Premium Dystrybucja, if it will be necessary to meet the obligations to the client / contractor.
4. The legal basis for data processing is the consent given by the customer or if their processing is necessary to perform the contract or to take necessary actions before its conclusion, and the legitimate purpose of the administrator.
5. The data was obtained directly from the client / contractor – the person sending the inquiry by e-mail or via the contact form.
6. Personal data will be stored for the duration of the client’s / contractor’s expectations, which will result from the agreement between the parties or longer if legally compliant (6 years provided for the implementation of tax records and redress).
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to take actions aimed at meeting the expectations of the client / contractor resulting from the correspondence received.
8. Your data will not be transferred to any other countries.
9. You have the right to access the data, rectify it, limit processing, remove it, as well as to object to its processing at any time. Opposition to data processing is tantamount to discontinuation of the provisions and decisions of the agreement between the parties.
10. You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time.
11. You have the right to be forgotten and to transfer your data.
12. Your data will not be a subject to automated processing, including profiling.
13. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of Personal Data Protection in case of violation of the above mentioned conditions or if the processing violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
Premium Dystrybucja Sp. z o.o. (Kartingowy Narodowy)